viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

welcom to my blog

Welcom to my blog

In this blog I will post my school homework try to do my best
for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

Hi my name is jhonn boscan but you can call me yoko I'm from the san francisco. i'm 21 years old and I study Computer Engineering in urbe My favorite subjects are physical and electronic This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 7 trimester.

I love listening to music i love music, the movies, the sport,the boxeo , the karate and talk with my friends much time, white chocolate i love , chinese food, hot dog and others foods more. I love my family too but
I hate  war, injustice, listening to vallenato , discuss with my parents and my friends,I hate lies and never supported the deception
My dream is to travel the world. Of course, I want to graduate in ingineering and be a good programer. I also want to learn to speak good english  , mandarin and portugues I’d love to work in an important company or create my own company and buy a house. One day have the best car  model, start a family.
About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important in the life. I listen to music, watch TV and watch movies in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well but I have difficulty in oral activities, I find it hard to capture the information in English. I need to practice more. The most easy for me is in the pronunciation. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario